Cold and flu season can be tough, but there are a few things you can do to stay healthy and safe. Follow these tips to protect yourself and others:
1. Wash your hands often with soap and warm water. Scrub all surfaces, including wrists, palms, and under your nails, for at least 20 seconds.
2. Drink plenty of fluids, like water and electrolyte-rich beverages, to flush out toxins and maintain your body's balance.
3. Get enough sleep, about 7-9 hours per night, to help your body fight off infection and maintain a healthy immune system.
4. Exercise regularly to boost your immune system and make you feel better. Aim for at least 30 minutes of moderate intensity activity per day.
5. If you're sick or have been around someone who is sick, practice social distancing. Stay at least 6 feet away from others and consider wearing a mask.
Remember to keep tissues, hand sanitizer, and over-the-counter medications on hand in case you do get sick. By following these tips, you can stay healthy and safe during cold and flu season.